Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
A New Wealth Management Dimension
Business Entity Design
• Sub-S, C-Corp., LLC, PLC, FLP
• Group Carve-Out • Educational Assistance • Executive Bonus • Medical Expense Reimbursement • Achievement Awards Programs • Dependent Care • Spending Accounts
• Pooled Employer Plan • Money Purchase / Pension • SIMPLE Plans / SEP/ 457 • Profit Sharing / 401k and 401A Plans • Age Weighted, Cross-Tested, • Cash Balance Funding • Distribution Planning • IRA Tax-Free Bailout
• Charitable Capital Planning • Remainder and Lead Trusts • Gift Annuities • Donor Advised Funds • Supporting Organizations • Pooled Income Trusts • Leveraged IRA Giving • Private Foundations
• Accounts Receivable Financing • Offshore Planning • Asset Protection Trusts
• Wrap 401k • Salary and Bonus Deferral • SERPs and Excess Benefit Plans • SAR Plans • BOLI and COLI
• ESOPs• Valuation & IRS Chapter 14• Stock Options Restrictive and Incentive• Cross Purchase/Stock Redemption• Qualified Small Business Stock• Private Annuities• GRATs
• Multiple Power Liquidity Trusts• A-B-C Marital Trusts• Family Limited Partnerships• Generation Skipping• Spousal Lifetime Access Trust
In 1979, the Stanford Research Institute completed a survey of over 37,000 business owners and other successful individuals regarding how their financial needs were being satisfied. Those surveyed expressed the following frustrations:
A centralized source for the delivery of financial services and products that is competitively priced, understandable and custom designed while provided by competent, honest and multi-faceted advisors . . . financial solutions providers.
Becoming aware of the survey in 1982, Nick Gregory set out to structure a wealth engineering firm combining the survey’s results with basic engineering principles as its foundation. Today, wealth engineers help clients deal more effectively with their wealth ecosystems while avoiding the prepackaging, complexity, incompetency, and sales-intensive atmosphere permeating the financial services industry.
Bridge the GAPS between what Clients Receive and what they Desire from Wealth Managers
As illustrated By The Spectrem Group Research Chart Below*
Fuse engineering principles with multi-dimensional knowledge, advise, services and products.
• High-Touch Wealth Advisory Harmonized With High-Touch Wealth Tech •
Coaching ▪ Training ▪ Marketing ▪ Case Design ▪ Cache of HNW Strategies & Tactics